BlackRose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackRose

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trail inside the Cemitary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rumiko

Rumiko

Number of posts : 128
Guardian
Knowledge :
The Trail inside the Cemitary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Trail inside the Cemitary Right_bar_bleue

Speed :
The Trail inside the Cemitary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Trail inside the Cemitary Right_bar_bleue

Stregnth :

Registration date : 2008-12-22

The Trail inside the Cemitary Empty
PostSubject: The Trail inside the Cemitary   The Trail inside the Cemitary Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:22 pm

this are the trail that are around the cemitary. Follow them to toom stones
Back to top Go down
Rumiko

Rumiko

Number of posts : 128
Guardian
Knowledge :

Speed :

Stregnth :

Registration date : 2008-12-22

The Trail inside the Cemitary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trail inside the Cemitary   The Trail inside the Cemitary Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:24 pm

*appears floating along the trails*i'm going to stay away from Kinhoshi for a while...that Toya guy reminds me of my old love...*floats along the trails looking at a few toom stones here and there*
Back to top Go down

The Trail inside the Cemitary
Page 1 of 1